Who are we?
Our team at Nestor is on a mission to change the way people perceive their job and the way they achieve performance at work. We help every individual thrive in their career and be focused and meaningful in the work they are doing.
Our founders, Bogdan and Raluca, would love to welcome you to the team! Nestor is a global company backed by Y Combinator. Our headquarter is located in California, USA, with a development center located in Romania, Europe. We have customers across the globe and we currently work remotely. So, no matter where you live, we would love to hear from you.
As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll pioneer new features that will reach the hands of our customers, starting from the ideation stage to the final release. That is why being innovative and hands-on is something that we value. Find out more about our values here.
You will work closely with our Founders on defining the product and building it, developing our web application, and often talking with our customers. You will find yourself mentoring other engineers, helping us in building our culture, helping our customers, evolving our tech stack in order to deliver an amazing experience to our users.
On the tech side, the Nestor solution stack uses React and NodeJS. Our app is deployed on AWS infrastructure and the codebase is largely TypeScript.
We expect the architecture of our systems to evolve and you will be responsible for giving the tech direction as we grow. You may find yourself wearing multiple hats and you will be a key person in shipping fast, scaling up, and staying secure for our customers.
At Nestor, you will
- collaborate directly with the Founders on defining the product strategy and execution
- be in a dynamic remote-work environment, with flexible working hours
- be a leader for the culture we are building and promote our values
- exercise your curiosity and grow your technical, product, and soft skills
- design and develop large scale web applications
- design and integrate front-end and back-end code
- take initiative in improving the product to address pain points and come up with robust solutions
- lead by example, offer guidance and support to your teammates
- have conversations with our customers and understand their needs
To apply, fill in the form below